Friday 4 November 2011

Teaching with Chopsticks: TEFL from the Frontline



My debut book Teaching with Chopsticks: TEFL from the Frontline is out now! 

I spent a year teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) in South Korea and decided to turn my journal into an autobiograpghical novel.  Several drafts later and here it is. It's funny, it's heartfelt, it's got a bit where I watch two naked men lathering each other with soap suds. What more could you want?  

You can find links to purchase it as an e-book under 'Buy & download from' here on E-Books Publisher's website:
  

 http://e-bookspublisher.com/authors_detail.php?id=965

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm a cheapskate with no money who would like a sample chapter. There's no "look inside" on Amazon. Maybe people who aren't cheapskates would appreciate a sample too. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, you should be able to download a free sample chapter from amazon.co.uk by clicking 'Send sample now', in the green/white box on the right hand side of the screen that has the heading "Try it free".

      Let me know if there are any problems and I'll get onto the appropriate people...

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Reading on cloud reader. So far it's great.

    ReplyDelete